[Kartbuilding] Simple Wooden Go Kart Plans

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Apr 15 23:22:19 IST 2008

Hi Scott,

Im afraid that I dont have any photos of the drive setup from a vertical
powered engine. Its only of late have I started taking photos.

As for steering and other things, for a simple wooden kart, all I can
suggest is looking at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html
The above wooden kart can then be adapted to put an engine on the rear as
on:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/woodenkart/index.html

Thats about all the material I have on wooden karts and powering them
with a vertical shaft driven engine.