[Kartbuilding] Some pics of my go kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Apr 15 22:59:46 IST 2008

Hi Daniel,

Thanks very much for the photos of your kart. Its always good to see
photos of other peoples go-karts.
It looks like a nice fast kart! I see also that you added some extra
bracing to the chassis. How is the cornering and steering on this kart. Im
just wondering with the wide rear tyres, it could be a bit difficult.

Anyways, looks a nice job. I like your gear lever. It saves the hassle of
having to place the engine to the right-hand side of the driver.

I wish you good luck with the kart. If you have any other photos of it
etc. feel free to forward them on and I can share them with others on the
kartbuilding.net website.

Thanks again,
-steve