[Kartbuilding] picturs

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Dec 13 17:04:52 GMT 2008

Hi Ebrahim,

Thanks very much for the photos of your Kart. I have put them on the
website at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/Ebrahim_Zare/

The kart looks very well. I see you used a Yamaha motorbike engine. Is it
50cc in size?
As the engine is mounted directly over the rear axle would you find the
engine been pulled downwards with the chain and the power?

I also see you managed to get a drum brake working for the rear axle. Did
you have much difficulty in getting this to work?
The front of the kart looks well designed and made. Did you do all the
pipe bending yourself?

If you have any more photos of the kart, the engine, brakes etc. feel free
to email them on and I can share them on the website for others to see and
learn.