[Kartbuilding] Question on kart building

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Dec 22 23:25:49 GMT 2008

Hi Scott,

Steel tubing or steel pipe will do fine. Typically the words pipe and tube 
mean much the same. See:

I used a 100cc motorbike engine with 4 gears and a manual clutch on all my 
later go-karts.

If you have any further questions, just ask.

Best of Luck,

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008, wrote:

> On the complete set of free racing kart plans I was wondering if you can
> use tubing instead of round pipe? And what size of motor did you use? I
> look forward to response.
>                              -Scott Reis-

More information about the Kartbuilding mailing list