[Kartbuilding] ASK

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Dec 30 17:32:52 GMT 2008

Hi Wayne,

You need to decide whether you are going to make a "simple" kart, or
whether you want to "design" a custom kart.
It it is just to make a very simple kart, then following everything on
this page:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html

If you have to design and draw out a kart on paper/AutoCAD, then the
following pages may give you some help on the "design" of a frame for a
kart:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/chassis_design_book_1.jpg
http://www.kartbuilding.net/chassis_design_book_2.jpg

Unforunately there is little else I can help with.