[Kartbuilding] bill of materials for simple wooden carts

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Feb 4 20:15:05 GMT 2008

Hi,

Unforunately I dont have a cutting list (bill of materials) for the wooden
carts at: http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html
It was an oversight on my part at the time. The exploded view drawing
would offer the most information. See:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/PDF_wooden_go-kart_plans/Wooden_Kart_Plans_4.pdf

If you did piece together a complete cutting list/bill of materials, I
would very much appreciate it, if you could forward it on and I could
place it on the above website for fellow kartbuilders.

Best Regards,
Stephen