[Kartbuilding] sprint kart drawings (fwd)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed Jan 2 09:23:39 GMT 2008

Frank,

There are a few options for getting the specifications and plans for the
sprinter kart. Although the following plans may not be idential to the
kart shown in the attached image, they will give you the majority of what
you are looking for.

The first option is to download the following eDrawing of a Tony Kart:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/PlAnS/tony_kart_97_chassis/Tony_Kart_Chassis_97.exe
(
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/08/09/solidworks-cad-drawing-of-a-tony-kart-chassis/
)
Using the "Measure" option in the above eDrawings file, you can obtain all
the dimensions you require for the chassis.

The second option is to go through the FIA Karting Regulations which
outlines dimensions for a typical racing kart similar to the one in the
attached email. See:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/12/free-technical-kart-drawings-fia/

I hope this information helps.