[Kartbuilding] KARTBUILDING PLS HELP

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon May 12 23:22:12 IST 2008

Hi Wajih,

I take it you are referring to the plans located at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html

King Pin Inclination can be easily descripted at:
http://www.truckalignment.com/kpi.html

On the detailed drawing of the go-kart on my website at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Free_Racing_Kart_Plans_PDF/Main_Kart_Complete_03_Chassis.pdf
it should be correctly called "King Pin Inclination". The camber angle is
the actual the final angle of the wheel to the ground. See:
http://www.truckalignment.com/camber.html

So yes - the 12 degree camber angle on the racing kart drawings, should be
more accurately referred to as "King Pin Inclination".

I hope this information helps.