[Kartbuilding] Racing Kart re-assembly

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon May 12 23:25:59 IST 2008

Hi James,

Typically the engine wiring and components are very dependant on the type
of engine you have.
There is some basic information on carburetors and exhausts on the FIA
technical kart drawings at:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/12/free-technical-kart-drawings-fia/

Apart from the above, I cannot be of any more assistance. If you can find
out the make and model of your engine, then I might be able to provide
some further information.