[Kartbuilding] frame material

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue May 13 00:07:03 IST 2008

Hi Oscar,

Sorry for the delay in replying to your email. I hope the knee is ok and
you are back moving around.
The photos you sent on are very interesting. I like the idea of been able
to quickly change the gear ratio of the sprockets. I take it you have a
range of sprockets you have to hand and that you can swap in and out.

You also mentioned that you have it setup so only the left wheel is
powered. How do you find that? Does it still corner good and provide
stable handling going down the straight?

Anyways, best of luck. If you have any more photos etc. feel free to email
them on.

-steve