[Kartbuilding] Kart building

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon May 12 23:50:04 IST 2008

Hi Jason,

Apologies for the slow reply to your email.
As for looking for guidance in designing a kart, I suggest you look at the
following diagrams:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/chassis_design_book_1.jpg
http://www.kartbuilding.net/chassis_design_book_2.jpg

If you have any specific questions, feel free to send me an email, and I
will see if I can answer them for you.