[Kartbuilding] [Fwd: Re: Some pics of my go kart]

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue May 13 00:14:12 IST 2008

Thanks for making my kart pictures on the website. Well its handling and
cornering are not that bad altough i have large tyres on the rear on a
live axle, in fact it is also able to drift round the corners if it is
driven a bit fast. I am looking forward to replace the front tyres
with wider ones so it wil be better on cornering and because the current
tyre i have wear up very fast. And the other thing i am going to change
is the rear axle sprocket into a smaller one to increase the speed ratio.

Thanks for reading
Daniel