[Kartbuilding] Red Bull Soapbox Derby Belfast

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun May 25 00:46:38 IST 2008

Hi John,

So far as Im aware, the Red Bull race won't be broadcasted live locally or
on the internet. There will be clips on youtube after the event. An
official video may also be made by the Red Bull Soapbox organisers.

Keep an eye on their website ( www.redbullsoapbox.com ) and on youtube for
videos after the event. There are plenty of redbull videos from previous
events on youtube. E.g.:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=redbull+soap+box&search_type=