[Kartbuilding] Can You Pls Help (fwd)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Fri May 23 22:52:01 IST 2008

Hi,

The yellow kart as in the attached photo is a typical pedal powered kart.
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedal_car

As for determining the dimensions of the particular yellow cart as in the
photo, from my experience it is approximately:
1.2 meters long X 0.5 meters wide.

I would suggest you do a further internet search for pedal karts and you
will find sizes of the cart there on websites selling these karts. Amazon
and ebay will have details of costs and sizes of similar karts.