[Kartbuilding] tony kart 97 + site donation

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Oct 7 20:40:30 IST 2008

Hi Salvatore,

I hope you got my previous email with the link to download the SolidWorks
files of the Tony Kart (
http://www.kartbuilding.net/PlAnS/tony_kart_97_chassis/97TonyExtreme.zip
). Its a Zip file with all the SolidWorks files of the chassis.

I'm glad you find the kartbuilding website and blog useful. All the files
I have for the Tony Kart are in the above Zip file. Unforunately I do not
have any more information on this particular kart.

There is no need to donate to my website. Thanks very much for the offer,
but the site provides free information and plans to anyone interested in
karting. I will do my best to solve any issues and answer any questions
people have.

To answer your final question - Yes. If you create a drawing and dimension
it, then the sizes will be the exact same as the final chassis size and
shape.

I hope this helps.