[Kartbuilding] Spare Parts of Racer ST

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Oct 7 20:53:02 IST 2008

Hi Tugrul,

Sorry for not replying to you earlier. Hopefully you might have solved the
problem on your own (as one generally must do!).

Anyways, I took a look at the website you emailed to me. It looks ok. The
majority of the parts would work fine. I would be unsure however of the
Rear Axle bearings. There is a specific mounting on the Tony Kart for the
rear axle bearings. The "rear shaft bearings" look different in the photo
on http://www.gurcanticaret.com/yedekparcaeng.html  (6th up from the
bottom).

Im sure you could always modify the chassis to suit.