[Kartbuilding] plans for children/clueless mom

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Oct 7 20:58:13 IST 2008

Hi Jena,

Your son would be able to make the basic wooden kart. The plans for this
are at:
http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html
Only some basic tools are required. Plenty of nails, some wood and a
hammer will go a long way to making a simple go-kart.

If you have any specific question, just email.