[Kartbuilding] tony kart 97 + site donation

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Oct 7 21:58:11 IST 2008

Hi,

Nope, I'm afraid that I don't have a dimensioned copy of the tony kart.
With the pipe bends, I can imagine it would be difficult to figure out the
true lengths. I suggest you open the individual SolidWorks parts and edit
the original part "Sketches" to find out the lengths and angles.

Apart from the above suggestion, you'll have to make do with what you can.