[Kartbuilding] GOT IT YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Oct 7 23:30:02 IST 2008

Hi,

Excellent. I'm glad you got it. Persistence pays off all the time.

If you would be willing, you could forward on a copy of your drawings of
the Tony Kart, and I can put them up on the kartbuilding blog with a
mention of yourself. I get a lot of emails about those tony kart plans and
your drawings could help them a lot.

On that note if you have any other information on karting you would like
to share with fellow kartbuilders, feel free to forward it on and I'll put
it up on the site with a mention of yourself.