[Kartbuilding] tony kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Fri Oct 17 19:55:51 IST 2008

Hi,

Typically the rear axle would be between 30 and 35 millimeters in
diameter. There would also be keyways to allow the wheels to be secured to
the rear axle.
See:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Free_Racing_Kart_Plans_PDF/Main_Kart_Complete_06_Rear_Axle_Complete.pdf

As for a kart stand, I do not have any drawings of one.
Photos of a very rough stand I made can be seen here:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/Off-Road_Kart/DSC04712.JPG.html
http://www.kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/Off-Road_Kart/DSC04713.JPG.html
This was put together in a few minutes using some old angle iron. The main
reason I built the stand was so that I could store two karts together. One
underneath the one on the stand.