[Kartbuilding] Tony Kart Mitox (fwd)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Sep 2 17:55:54 IST 2008

Hi Christoph,

I'm afraid that I dont have any measurements or drawings for your
particular Tony Kart.
The original source I obtained the SolidWorks Tony Kart Drawings was from
the following website:
http://www.muller.net/mullermachine/cad/index.html
Perhaps the author of that website may have further plans of Tony Karts.