[Kartbuilding] query on designing a chassis and the steering system for an ATV terrain vehicle)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Apr 5 23:09:52 IST 2009

Hi

The steering system of an ATV/Kart/Car is similar. Its a little
complicated to get your head around it initially.

Check out some of the following info on the kartbuilding websites:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/category/steering-setups/
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/kingpins.htm
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/ackerman.htm
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/fullsteering.htm

If you have any specific question, just drop us an email.