[Kartbuilding] go-kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Apr 6 00:23:01 IST 2009

Hi Bradley,

There are plans and information on making a wooden kart at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html
http://www.kartbuilding.net/woodenkart/index.html

I don't have much information on adapting pedals to power the wooden kart.
Check out the previous emails I wrote about this however at:
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2006-December/000307.html

I hope it helps a little. If you have any specific questions, just drop us
an email.