[Kartbuilding] Hi, quick question about the kart.

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Aug 22 14:48:10 IST 2009

Hi Gareth,

The materials list on the "Old Racing Kart Plans.." is the same as the
"Complete set of Racing Kart Plans". Actually the karts in both these
plans are the same, so you can use both the plans to help you make the
racing go-kart.

When I was making the racing kart, I took photos and made the Old plans.
Then when I had time, I redone the plans to form the "complete set.."

Make sure you read over both of them sets of plans
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/racingkart.htm

and become familiar with all aspects. You'll then have to try and source
as many parts as possible. Once you have the parts available, you can try
piecing them together.

If you have any other specific questions, just ask.