[Kartbuilding] pictures

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Jan 13 22:01:21 GMT 2009

Hi Ebrahim,

Thanks for the photos and videos. I have added them to the kartbuilding
gallery at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/Ebrahim_Zare/

The karting track you used to test the karts was very useful. Its
something I would have loved to do, however the nearest karting arena /
track was 2 hours drive from my house.

The kart seemed to perform well. Was the gear change difficult?
I always found that the gear change on a motorbike engine was difficult.
It was difficult to know what gear you were in at a particular point in
time. I had thought of making a gear indicator, however it would have been
a lot of work to get right.
Its just a case of testing and seeing what gear is selected.

Best of luck with your kart.
-steve

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009, EBRAHIM ZARE wrote:

> Hi steve, Happy new year !  I made the frme myself and I used a 100cc
engine of a yamaha motorbike .i send to you 2movies and pictures.Have a nice vacation.