[Kartbuilding] My Billy Kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Jan 5 13:31:08 GMT 2009

Hi Jardine,

Aye - this lists email is just a recent addition. I still use the main
contact email: kartbuilding[at]gmail.com for all emails, so it might have
been that email which you used.

Good to know about the steering. I thought it might have been a bit heavy
turing the threaded bar. A little grease goes a long way though.

As for emailing on photos, typically I get people to email the photos
directly to the main email kartbuilding[at]gmail.com which takes up to
10Mb. I then put them up on the kartbuilding gallery at
http://www.kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/ and then email
around the link via the lists. If you want to send on another few pictures
I will put them up on the kartbuilding gallery all together.