[Kartbuilding] hi

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Jul 4 17:47:21 IST 2009

Hi,

Once you have made the simple wooden go-kart, you can change it, and get
an engine to drive it!

Plans for the engine powered wooden kart are at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/woodenkart/index.html

As for a steering wheel, there is a lot of work in getting steering
working. I suggest steering with your feet as in the plans on the above
website.
Once you have a basic wooden engine powered go-kart made, you can make a
better one then. Start small and go from there.