[Kartbuilding] go-cart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Jul 13 21:29:05 IST 2009

Hi Simon,

Good to hear your up and running with a kart. Are you going to use bits of
this kart to make the off-road one, or are you going to make the 2 seater
from scratch? I don't have plans for a 2 seater kart. I do have plans and
details on making a general purpose/off-road kart on www.kartbuilding.net,
specifically: http://kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/plans.htm

Feel free to email on any pics of your karts.