[Kartbuilding] go-cart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Jul 20 22:17:25 IST 2009

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the info and pictures. The kart will need a little work
alright! At least you will have the wheels, and main chassis which will
save you a good bit of time. Your going to need a new engine by the looks
of it. It looks like a 50 or 90cc motorbike engine which is currently in
it. It looks like the previous owner had to take bits off it and use them
somewhere else.

It'll be interesting to see how you get on with it. If you get any "after"
photos of the kart, send them on.