[Kartbuilding] go-cart (fwd)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Jul 20 22:11:53 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:02:30 +0930
From: Simon & Annie Hall
To: Stephen Burke
Subject: Re: go-cart

G'day Stephen,
thanks for the reply, with your queries i beleive i already have an offroad
cart. it just need's some T.L.C which the last owner forgot to add!! i was
thinking 2 seater but maybe i'm better off leaving it a single seater with
speed restrictor lock 4 when kids use it.I think/believe i am generally just
after some generall layout plans for where to run controls / linkages and
possibly increase front end turning. u will see when i send photo's . I have
already removed motor(stuffed/beyond repair) and some stuffed linkages.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Burke"