[Kartbuilding] Engines section of your website.

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Jun 15 18:11:08 IST 2009

Hi,

Thanks very much for reading the article on the engines, and also for
providing some feedback. I have added your ammendments to the
kartbuilding.net website. That article I originally wrote was 9 years ago,
so it might well have been a little in-accurate.

Thanks again, and if you find any other typos or mistakes, just drop me an
email.