[Kartbuilding] centrifugal clutch

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu May 21 23:23:54 IST 2009

Hi,

The engine may not work on its side. There are issues with the oil sump
and fuel tank and carb.
You could try getting a cheap/free centrifugal clutch from a chaiinsaw and
try it. You would not loose anything.

In my experience, I have only got drive belts and pulleys to work with
vertical drive shafts.

Best of luck with it.
-steve