[Kartbuilding] go kart plans stephen burke

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Fri May 29 23:31:37 IST 2009

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your email. I'm glad you find the plans beneficial.
The wooden go-kart was drawn in a program called SolidWorks (
www.solidworks.com ). It was then saved into edrawings (a free viewer).

If you are a student, you can get a student version of SolidWorks to model
a go-kart, or whatever you like. Find out more here:
http://www.solidworks.com/sw/education/mechanical-engineering-student-software.htm

Take a look at the following link also. It might suit your current
circumstances. http://www.solidworks.com/ESP
There are plenty of tutorials available on using this program. See:
http://www.solidworksmedia.com/SolidProfessor/ESP/index_3dskills.html