[Kartbuilding] Wooden go-kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Fri Nov 27 21:50:59 GMT 2009

Hi,

I don't have the SolidWorks files of the Wooden go-kart to hand. There are
3D eDrawings of the Wooden go-kart available. See:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/eDrawings_wooden_go-kart_plans/Main_Wooden_Kart_eAssembly.exe
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/resources/Lawnmower-Powered-Wooden-Kart-eDrawing.exe

If you have a need for the SolidWorks version of the files let me know the
reason and I'll see if I can dig up the files for you.