[Kartbuilding] addition to your web site

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Oct 15 19:45:59 IST 2009

Hi Dale,

Thanks for your email. Good to hear from you again. Glad to see you are
still involved in a bit of kart building and gear ratios :)

If you have the excel file done, feel free to email it on, and I'll put it
up with your original article. Also, if you want to update your email
address etc. on the website ( www.kartbuilding.net/kart_speed ) just let
me know the details.

I know many people found your article useful, and for many an Excel file
would be useful for them to calculate their gear/sprocket ratios.