[Kartbuilding] building a cart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Oct 15 20:01:00 IST 2009

Hi Sue,

Thanks for the email. Sorry for the slow reply.
Of course you will be able to make a kart which will work. In fact I have
recently completed a set of kart plans to work with a lawnmower engine.
Also included are details on getting the parts you need, from skips etc :)

http://www.kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans

I hope these plans help. While they might not look very cool and snazzy,
it will work, and you all will have loads of fun building and racing it.