[Kartbuilding] hey,,

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Sep 5 16:42:52 IST 2009

Hi,

I'm glad you liked the 3d model. It makes things very easy to look at and
understand. That briggs and stratton engine you have should be fine. Just
make sure that the pulley wheel on the rear axle is 4 to 5 times the size
of the small pulley on the engine. (The bigger the difference between the
size of the pulley on the engine versus the size of the pulley on the rear
axle, will depend on how easuly the engine will drive and move the kart.

Either way, the engine will drive/pull the kart, its just that you might
need a little push off to get going, or the drive belt might slip and heat
up a little.

Let us know how it goes. Feel free to send on a few photos of the kart and
engine when you get it put together.