[Kartbuilding] need your assistance

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Sep 20 16:55:37 IST 2009

Hi,

That sounds ok about the timing of the laps.
As for if a person causes damage to the kart:
If it was general wear and tear or a mechanical failure, then you will
have to take the loss yourself.
If a person intentionally causes damage, then you should get them to pay.
You will need to have several race marshalls watching people driving and
if they are wreckless or not. If they are wreckless and causing damage,
they should be stopped and not allowed to continue to cause damage.

You should have a form that each person signs before driving a kart. On
this form, it should state what happens if a person causes intentional
damage, or causes injury or gets hurt.