[Kartbuilding] Items you've been watching have been relisted

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Sep 20 16:49:11 IST 2009

Hi,

The racing kart plans at: http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html
are not approved by any racing authority, such as the FIA etc.

I suggest you look at the following webpage:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/12/free-technical-kart-drawings-fia/

There are certain restrictions on engine size, chassis shape and design.
In the racing kart plans I made out, I did not adhere to any of these
requirements.