[Kartbuilding] I would love to build a kart but how much would it...

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Apr 25 17:17:14 IST 2010

Hi Jack,

It would typically cost 100 Euros (or 100 dollars) to make the Go-Kart.
The engine and 4 wheels are the hardest part. Once you have the wheels and
engine, you can make the chassis from old parts.

If you were to buy everything from new, then it could cost 500 Euros.
However it should be easy to get old parts for free from friends and
neighbours.