[Kartbuilding] HI!

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Apr 25 17:14:47 IST 2010

Hi Andrew,

You could use the wheels from a childrens bicycle. See:
http://images.google.ie/images?hl=en&resnum=0&q=kids%20bicycle&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

You could use wheels from an old trolley.
I know I used wheels from a Wheelbarrow.
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wheelbarrow.jpg

I suggest you ask your neighbours to see if they may have any wheels. You
could also keep an eye on any skips or rubbish/parts that people throw out
as you may find suitable wheels there. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumpster_diving

It can be hard finding 4 wheels the same size. If you can find 2 small
wheels for the front and 2 large wheels of the same size for the rear that
will work ok.