[Kartbuilding] your mail

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Apr 26 22:21:35 IST 2010

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your email and request to use the racing kart plans at
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html

You have my permission to use the kart plans for your school project. I
would be extremely interested in receving some updates and photos of the
racing kart as you build it and at the end of the project. Perhaps if you
had to write a Project Brief on the racing kart, you could email me a
copy? I would be interested in adding this information onto the
www.kartbuilding.net website and/or perhaps writing a news blog article
(http://blog.kartbuilding.net/)

I hope to keep building up the references and information on the racing
kart plans at http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html so people
like yourself can get interested in karting, learn, discover and have fun
building karts.

Let me know how the build goes. If you have any specific questions just
email.

Best of luck,
Stephen

Author of www.kartbuilding.net