[Kartbuilding] 3 to 5 year old child kart help

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sat Aug 14 17:49:21 IST 2010

Hi Max,

Thanks for the email and input. It would be great to get more people
replying to the kartbuilding mailing list (
http://lists.burkesys.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/kartbuilding ).

I'm sure Neresh will find the photos useful. It looks a nice simple kart
to make for young kids.
I hope you don't mind, but I put the 3 photos you emailed on the
kartbuilding gallery at:
http://kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/Max-go-kart/

Hopefully this will help other people make simple wooden karts.