[Kartbuilding] 3 to 5 year old child kart help

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Thu Aug 12 20:12:55 IST 2010

Hi Neresh,

The easiest kart to make is the Wooden Push Kart as on:
http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html

There is loads of information and all you should need on the above
website. Print out each of the images/plans on that page.

Below is some images of a someone who built this kart:
http://kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/high-school-bogey/

If you have any specific questions, then drop us an email.