[Kartbuilding] Beginner in building go-karts

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sat Aug 14 17:54:49 IST 2010

Hi Manasa,

I'm not sure if you want to start off making a wooden go-kart and going
from there. Thats how I progressed through my years making go-karts.

Plans for the first go-kart I made are here:
http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html

I then made the following off-road kart with a metal frame. See the
following website for plans:
http://kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/plans.htm

Finally I made a racing kart. Plans and details are at:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html

Making the wooden-kart is the easiest way to get started. Take a look
also at other peoples go-karts at:
http://kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/

If you have specific questions just ask.