[Kartbuilding] 3 wheeler go kart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Wed Aug 18 23:56:32 IST 2010

Hi,

Unforunately I do not have any plans or information on making a three
wheeled kart.

Having two wheels on the front where you steer and having one wheel at the
rear, possibly using the rear end of a motorbike would be the best
approach.

You should get some good ideas searching google and youtube. For example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WTwPB4QeyU