[Kartbuilding] CAD for Kart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue Dec 7 20:15:09 GMT 2010

Hi Sean,

Ah, fair enough regarding the copy versus "similar to". There is a lot of
information on building the R4 kart on the forums I mentioned below. You
should be able to obtain most of the details to make a similar kart. Of
course some of the main dimensions would be useful.

I don't know the owner/builder of the R4. Either send him a second email,
or join the forum/discussion boards in the links I posted below to see if
people know more about the R4.