[Kartbuilding] Hey Stephen, question about go kart steering

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed Feb 17 22:02:09 GMT 2010

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your email and comments.
Yes all the karts on the kartbuilding website do not have suspension (at
this stage anyways.

The following website has information on suspension and frame design:
http://www.sadik.net/gokart/

You can also see a video of making a kart with suspension on a recent blog
article I wrote. See:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/19/video-on-making-a-go-kart-with-suspension/

Apart from that, I don't have any more information on details for steering
setup. You could always go ahead build the kart, and modify the steering
afterwards.