[Kartbuilding] technical help

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Jan 28 22:46:36 GMT 2010

Hi Hemanth,

Details on using a drum brake on a go-kart can be found here:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/brakeandsprocket.htm

As for drawings of the cart chassis and list of parts, this depends on
what type of go-kart you want to make.
Details of a racing go-kart can be found at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html
Details of a general purpose kart can be found at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/plans.htm

You are correct in choosing a single seater, air cooled engine with no
suspension. These are the easiest karts to make.

If you have any specific questions just ask.