[Kartbuilding] New Hi perf kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Jan 5 21:32:36 GMT 2010

Hi Oscar,

Good to hear from you. Thanks for the email and happy new year.
That outline sounds like this is going to be one heck of a Go-Kart.

One piece of advice I would have is to be careful of the electrics. I
remember I went messing with the electrics off a motorbike engine, trying
to sort out the 100's of wires! Well I blew the CDI ignition and it cost
be a bit to replace!

I'll be interested to hear how the kart comes togther. There will be a bit
of planning involved!